Buy Ocella Pills Online
Buy Ocella Pills Online
Generic Name: drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol (dro SPY re nown, ETH in il, ESS tra dy ol)
Brand Name: Gianvi, Jasmiel, Loryna, Nikki, Ocella, Syeda, Vestura, Yasmin, Yaz, Zarah
What is Ocella? Buy Ocella Pills Online
Ocella is a combination birth control pill containing female hormones that prevent ovulation (the release of an egg from an ovary). Ocella also causes changes in your cervical mucus and uterine lining, making it harder for sperm to reach the uterus and harder for a fertilized egg to attach to the uterus.
Ocella is used as contraception to prevent pregnancy. This medicine is also used to treat moderate acne in women who are at least 14 years old and have started having menstrual periods, and who wish to use birth control pills.
Yaz is also used to treat the symptoms of premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), such as anxiety, depression, irritability, trouble concentrating, lack of energy, sleep or appetite changes, breast tenderness, joint or muscle pain, headache, and weight gain.
Ocella may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Do not use if you are pregnant or if you recently had a baby.
You should not take this medicine if you have: an adrenal gland disorder, kidney disease, uncontrolled high blood pressure, heart disease, coronary artery disease, circulation problems (especially with diabetes), undiagnosed vaginal bleeding, liver disease or liver cancer, severe migraine headaches, if you also take certain hepatitis C medication, if you will have major surgery, if you smoke and are over 35, or if you have ever had a heart attack, a stroke, a blood clot, jaundice caused by pregnancy or birth control pills, or cancer of the breast, uterus/cervix, or vagina.
Taking this medicine can increase your risk of blood clots, stroke, or heart attack.
Smoking can greatly increase your risk of blood clots, stroke, or heart attack. You should not take this medicine if you smoke and are over 35 years old.
Before taking this medicine
Taking Ocella can increase your risk of blood clots, stroke, or heart attack. You are even more at risk if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, or if you are overweight. Your risk of stroke or blood clot is highest during your first year of taking birth control pills. Your risk is also high when you restart birth control pills after not taking them for 4 weeks or longer.
Smoking can greatly increase your risk of blood clots, stroke, or heart attack. Your risk increases the older you are and the more you smoke. You should not take this medicine if you smoke and are over 35 years old.
Do not use if you are pregnant. Stop using this medicine and tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant, or if you miss 2 menstrual periods in a row. If you have recently had a baby, wait at least 4 weeks before taking this medicine.
You should not take this medicine if you have:
- an adrenal gland disorder;
- kidney disease;
- untreated or uncontrolled high blood pressure;
- heart disease (coronary artery disease, history of heart attack, stroke, or blood clot);
- an increased risk of having blood clots due to a heart problem or a hereditary blood disorder;
- circulation problems (especially if caused by diabetes);
- a history of hormone-related cancer, or cancer of the breast, uterus/cervix, or vagina;
- unusual vaginal bleeding that has not been checked by a doctor;
- liver disease or liver cancer;
- severe migraine headaches (with aura, numbness, weakness, or vision changes), especially if you are older than 35;
- a history of jaundice caused by pregnancy or birth control pills;
- if you smoke and are over 35 years old; or
- if you take any hepatitis C medication containing ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Technivie).